Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

1. I am most proud of knowing my slides. In only a few hours, I was able to create a presentation from nothing and remember almost all the information on it. I am proud of this because not many people can do it.

2. a. P/P-
b. P/P+

3. A lot of things worked for me. IC1, IC2, Mentorship, Research and Interviews all worked for me.

4. (ESA did not work for me at all.) I would have calmed myself. When I present, I speak really, really fast. So much so that when I speak, I cut off about a minute every 4-5 minutes. My original time was 47 minutes for this presentation. When I presented, I believe I was around 32-35 minutes.

5. Senior project has been helpful to me by giving me a deeper understanding of graphic design and it has helped improve my design skills greatly. In the future if I do end up becoming a freelance designer on the side, I know I will always have this project to thank for giving me so many skills in white space, typography and color theory that I can apply almost everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment