Thursday, September 26, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

1. For my Independent Component 1, I plan to create an online portfolio in the form of a blogger. I will have my images linked and will have updates on different things I am working on. I will have a few yearbook spreads on there, some wallpapers I am making, and some posters I am designing for my room as well.

2. To show proof that I am working for 30+ hours, I will have screenshots and updates of the different things I am working on as I complete them. There will be a link on the right that will link to all my posts containing completed work. I plan to have around 5 or so pieces completed by the end of 30 hours.

3. I will show my peers and my mentors the designs. I will ask for feedback, so I will probably add some time to my mentorship with this component, but not all 30 hours as I will not be working hand-in-hand with either of my mentors.

4. (It's there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment