Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. I am doing my mentorship at school during elective with Mimi Orth when she comes in every other Tuesday and helps us out with the yearbook spreads and hopefully soon with Ron at his home just learning his process and looking at some of his work and showing him some of mine.

2. Mimi Orth, Herff Jones Sales Representative, and Ron Martinez, a freelance designer.

3. 23 Hours and 30 Minutes.

4. For my summer 10 hours of mentorship, I went to yearbook camp. During the classes when I was getting lessons from the various teachers and Mimi, I was improving my designing skills and helping my fellow yerds in making the theme for this year, Today I.
For the other hours I have completed, Mimi has come in and helped us make the yearbook look better, giving us an outside perspective.

5. Aight, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment