Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflections

1. The thing I am most proud of in my presentation is my activity. The class seemed to have fun and they all had their own little creative ideas.

2a. P
b. All of the For "P" Consideration targets were met and I did fairly well in my presentation, keeping the audience moderately interested and engaged in the activity. I am somewhat sure I made time, but I am not completely positive.

3. Most things worked for me in Lesson 2. The activity, presentation and the like seemed fair.

4. I would have added the Elegance & Sophistication slide. I will for the Block presentations. I also would have printed out an 'answer key' for my activity.

5. I am fairly certain that answer 2 to my EQ will be "Implementing the Color Theory."

No comments:

Post a Comment