Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

Literal
a. I, Nathan Mira, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. Ron Martinez, Freelance Designer.
c. Done. Both on the side where is says Independent Component Log and on my Independent Component 1 Blog
d. I completed 4 pieces of artwork for Independent Component. 1 Poster, 2 Wallpapers and an icon pack design.

Interpretive
My independent component was significant because it gave me experience designing and it gave me a chance to improve on many of my faults. I got a lot better as it went on. The evidence is all on my Independent Component 1 Blog located on the right side as a link.

Applied
This helped me understand the foundation of my topic more my giving me first hand experience in designing actual things for actual people and not just the yearbook which is relatively easy. For example, I don't use Adobe Illustrator for yearbook which is a key part of graphic design, so it helped me familiarize myself with the program in making my small mini-portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment